Team(s) Clusters and Surfaces under Intense Excitation
Phone: +33 1 44 27 62 30
Office: tower 22, 3rd floor, corridor 12 -22, room 315
- Highly charged ion structure
- Highly charged ion collisional dynamics
- Probabilities and Co.
- Exotic atoms
- Physics of breath-hold diving
Theory of Classic Field, Research Master of Physics, Sorbonne Université, Paris, France
Atoms and Molecules in Strong Field, Research Master Light, Matter and Interactions (LUMI), Sorbonne Université, Paris, France
- Stored Particles Atomic Physics Research Collaboration
- Fast-Ion–Slow-Ion Collisions
- ExtreMe Matter Institute
- Nested_fit: A versatile data analysis program based on Bayesian statistics for the evaluation of model probabilities and parameter posterior probability distributions. Written in Fortran with a Python library for post-analysis and plots. Available on GITHUB
- Minuit_fit: A versatile χ2 minimisation program based on MINUIT CERN library with different choices of χ2-statistics and profile functions. Written in Fortran. Available on demand.